So… I haven’t posted in awhile… life gets busy and before you know it two months have gone by! I am still stuck in the 160’s 😦 and I am so tired of being in the 160’s! I want to be in the 150’s!
Here are my goals in October to help me get into the 150’s by November 1!
1. Exercise 5 to 7 times a week ( won’t be a problem since I am training for two marathons but sometimes I get lazy and only want to workout 4 days a week)
2. Drink at least 12 glasses of water a day
3. Keep my calories in 1500- 2000 range each day ( 2000 when I have a long run and closer to 1500 when its a normal day)
4. Going to bed by 10 pm
5. Doing my workouts in the morning
6. Do strength training twice a week
7. Only allow myself to drink once a week ( and a two glass/drink max)
8. I just signed up for the UNPROCESSED OCTOBER 2012 challenge so my last goal is to eat only unprocessed foods for the rest of October!
Hoping these goals help me get out of the 160’s!
Do you guys have any goals for October?